Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter
Rocket Science VFX
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Into the Badlands, Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
Rocket Science VFX seeks a personable, dynamic individual to join our busy Toronto studio !
- Represent the company to potential artists and at recruiting events
- Collaborate with supervisors and managers to anticipate upcoming project based hiring needs.
- A solid understanding of the project-based nature of film and television production is desirable
- Create job descriptions and manage the online posting process
- Provide studio introductions and manage the onboarding of new artists
- Manage an Applicant Tracking System which includes a searchable record of candidates, interviews and hiring outcomes.
- Work with supervisors to review demo reels to assess artist’s capabilities and identify ideal candidates.
- Schedule interviews and participate in the interview process with potential artists
- Minimum of 3 years of HR and recruiting experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Recent recruiting experience in a professional environment and a wide network of connections, preferably in the visual effects, animation or games industry.
- Excellent written communication skills and exemplary phone and email etiquette.
- Effective organizational and administrative abilities
- You must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Job Type: Full-time , close to subway and streetcar, parking available, free snacks !