Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, Into the Badlands and The Expanse.
The I/O Coordinator is an entry-level position who will be interacting with other coordinators, artists, producers, supervisors and technical support team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Prepare incoming and outgoing data transfers
• Monitor and handle queue systems
• Troubleshoot and correct failing tasks
• Coordinates and logs all client deliveries (incoming and outgoing)
• Maintenance of date and asset tracking
Qualifications & Skills:
• 1+ year of post production/editorial experience
• DI experience, Technical troubleshooting experience an asset
• Highest proficiency in Avid, Final Cut Pro, Nuke Studio,etc.
• Knowledge of Shotgun a plus
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
• Legally eligible to work in Canada.