Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, Into the Badlands and The Expanse.
Our 3D Artist (Senior Asset) ensures technical and creative quality of all CG assets. In addition, be responsible for models, textures, surfaces, look development and rigging of characters, sets and props.
- Create quality 3D models while balancing atheistic standards and technical requirements within a render pipeline.
- Collaborate with team and CG Supervisors in planning and creation of assets.
- Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
- Working at an advanced level to execute the desired look of complication CG assets.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior 3D Artist, Modeller in live-action VFX pipeline.
- Proven ability in modelling and surfacing custom photo realistic 3D props, vehicles and environments.
- Highest proficiency in Maya, Mari, Zbrush and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Nuke, Houdini, MEL and Python are a plus.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team.
- Capacity to thrive in a results-driven pipeline.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- A proven eye for detail, scale and realism.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
Thank you for your interest in Rocket Science VFX. Please note that only those who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview. No Phone Call Please. We are always interested in meeting motivated and talented artists.